Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Miss Karen!!

Miss Karen Lim Chia Woon,

Never doubt what you are worth for you are a wonderful creation of God. When you feel low, feel free to lean on me, and if I can I shall pull you up just as you helped me again and again before. You may rest when you tire but never really stop. When you have rumbles, I shall listen. When you have doubt, I shall assure. But try if you can, to believe you have everything in you to succeed in all you that you do. You're worth more than you could have ever imagine. The path you crossed, intentionally or not, shaped the lives of numerous personal. There are lots who would be proud to say that they knew you once or that you're still friends. Friends are brought together by the fact that you're someone they know in common.

On the less poetic side, well, I know it's hard to keep positive all the time. There are lots of times when I doubt myself. When I look back at who I was three years ago, active in Taekwon-do, passionate for story writing, The gang to hang out with, I knew who I was. It saddened me to admit that I lost myself. I don't know who I am, or what I am anymore. I don't recognise the traits that made me special once. I felt so far from the determined girl who used to have big dreams and high hopes. Some experiences had humbled me and made me feel vulnerable. I was taught first hand not to hope too much. There are times I felt so low I spent the entire day mourning the 'me' I lost. And it was times like those you reached out for me and pulled me up again. You might not know that, but you are the reason I walked through some huge obstacles. I know that we should look forward, but when you stand beside me and remind me that I have not totally lost touch of my past, my joy swelled.

You will always be a much cherished friend. We used to be best friend. By my own fault, we drifted apart. If you forgive me, I hope that there will be a day when you can find it in your heart to tell others that we're best friends again.

2 oinkss:

Anonymous said...

i couldnt believe it, once i open this link, i saw my full name. haha...=) thanks for keeping a post for my big name. at times, i really thought that i am lost, where am i?? but still, i can find reasons to seek for the way out. because i can just feel that... i have a way out of this place~~ with you and the rest around, i know deep down in my heart... i wont be lost~~ because i have all of you!!!

i am still proud to tell you and the world... STELLA LAU KUN SHII is one of my best true friends around...

take care...

Anonymous said...

Karen!!!

Yup, we'll always be best friends. And the rest too. It always feel so good being the midst of The Gang each time I return to kuching. It's feels like a fish jumping into water after some time on land =)

We'll never be truly lost =) Not only do we have each other to pull us back, we have the Almighty Sheperd that guards and loves us endlessly.

God bless =)