Saturday, August 23, 2008

Convo ^.^

Hey guys.... sorry for neglecting this place for a while. I had been quite busy. I had my 1st release out of UTP, Tronoh last weekend, and I had a blast in KL, and Skudai, Johor. I had a great time shopping, and window shopping. And convo was superb. Though it was hot and the 'grand dinner' UTM provided for first class holder wasn't much, it was so much fun meeting up with old friends again, especially my classmates. I'm so glad things hasn't change between us, we still cherish our courmate-ships, though we're scattered into 3 different classes now, with me being the furthest.

18/08/08
Dinner for the 1st class holder
After receiving our gold medal, it's photograph session =D


The only other girl in my diploma course, Amy.


From the left, me, June, Emily.

Well, some guys for you to 'kap'
From the left, Keat How, Ah Ham, Jun Yik, Aik Loong, Kenny and Kai Siang.


These are my coursemates, and our favourite lecturer.
He's a real sport. He takes off his shoes and sit on the table when he teaches us lab =P
Guys who make face better than me,
2nd price, Aik Loong!!

1st price
Keat How!!!!! =D


The ten sisters, the pretty ones in UTM.. haha =D
1st row(sitting) from the left: Pak, Yen Li, June, Amy, May
2nd row: Stella, Wan Lin, Emily, Fei, Sarah

Look at us, I don't have to say much =P
After convo, at some dataran. It was really hot with the robe on.
I took it off after a while, so you'll see most of my pics without it


One of my favourite pic, coz I appear small. hehe
My fav, fav 'da ge'.
I'm grateful to have him around for the past 3 years. Miss him a great deal.

The flower is from Keat How.
Hmm, not that big, but I like it =D

Random group photo.


UTM is HUGE!!! I hurts so much walking around in heels and the robe, my feet was so sore it still feels numb the second day, and there were so many hills, going up and down. I ended up taking off the heels and walking barefooted with the heels in my hands. Makes me real glas UTP's less than 1/3 the size of UTM. =D Still, a had an awesome time there.

4 oinkss:

Steph said...

congratulations, gal !!!! =)

*Small~Boar* said...

hey, thx =D

lee shing said...

honey! *congratezZ* muaks...

lee shing said...

oh ya...i've change my blogger URL to leeshingthekitty.blogspot.com, just in case u cannot find me..hehe..