Friday, January 9, 2009

Peek-a-boo!!!!

Sorry guys, for disappearing. There's no internet connection back home. I thought of updating once I reach uni, but for some unknown reason, my laptop is spoiled. It's still working the day before I left. So, I don't know. Have to wait till I go back Kch for CNY, and send it to the 'hospital'.

Holiday have been great. I took some interesting photos and did fun stuff. I'll update more when I'm settled. I've been back for 5 days yet the Residential Office still cannot confirm with me which village I'm staying! Grrr.... When will they learn to be more efficient? I sent in the application to move last semester. They have 3 whole months to process it. Don't understand.

Still, being back here have been fun. though it have been nothing but zhong ruan practice. It's awesome to be able to play new songs. But I should give it a break on the coming weekend, my fingers look no less like a cooked lobster. Hurts even when they brushes gently against something.

So yea, I'll update more soon =P

0 oinkss: