Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So you think you know it all??

I don't like you,
I don't need your flattery, nor do I welcome your criticism,
You will never understand what friendship means to me
You, who smirk at people who loves
You, who sneer at people who trust
You, who cannot accept love between friends
You, who knows only knows love as 'turn on'
You, who says hurtful things and brush them off as jokes
You, who cannot handle rejection

Do not have baseless expectations on me,
you'll only disappoint yourself
Do not insist me to be who you imagined me to be,
you'll only be shocked at how different we actually are

I am me!
Happy to be me..
I'm content with my life,
I already have the most important things in life,
a family that loves me, a boyfriend that loves me, the most wonderful friends that love me
I have dreams, future and hope
Why should I find thrills to fill my emptiness?
Sometimes I seek excitements for fun, not to fill in any hollowness within me
But I guess this is something you'll not understand either

You lost my friendship, the day you attacked me with your vicious words
I gave you one chance to my sincerity
but you treated it callously
So no matter how well you think you treat me, you'll always be just
an acquaintance

0 oinkss: