Friday, April 24, 2009

The Forgotten

It has been a long time since I last felt it... This familiar yet distant sensation. Going to a test with contentment that I had studied, answering questions with recollections from my mind, walking out of a test room knowing that somehow, things will be alright, and going back to my room with a confidence that whatever result I may get, will not be too bad.

Ever since the beginning of this semester, i spent sleepless nights studying things I have no memory of during the tests. My mind had been so distracted, and the irony is that, I have no idea what I was thinking most of the time. I walked into test rooms after test rooms with fear, and came out each time feeling more of a scum than before. I thought my brain had stopped functioning, and that it's time I give in to the fact that I've somehow caught idiocy.

Maybe it was God's warning to me, that I really shouldn't take things for granted. Not everyone is as quick to learn and understand. I should take more time to understand them, and be thankful for the brain I was blessed with. Thank God He had not decided to take it all back. Finally, I felt a touch of what I had before. Praise God that I was able to study and remember, and thank God for the awesome study partner I had this afternoon. It was amazing how comfortable and calm I still felt despite the outcome of my first test and with the clock ticking so near. Thanks, mate =) and Lord, You are my shepherd. Thank You Lord for bringing me back whenever i walk astray.

0 oinkss: