Saturday, May 30, 2009

Super egg!!!

I don't know how many of you knows that I'm a lover of eggs. Anything egg, boiled egg, hard boiled, half boiled, fried egg, scrambled egg, mashed egg, steamed egg, egg tart, egg sandwich, egg salad... whatever... Often, I feel a little guilty by using up 2-3 eggs in my cooking everyday, watching the number of eggs in the fridge disappearing linearly, sometimes exponentially. But you see, one egg at a time is just not enough. You can't taste the egg in the dish.

Last night, my sis came home beaming, telling me that she bought super size egg with normal price from one of her students. Man, I've never seen chicken eggs as big as these, it ws kinda spooky at first, like looking at mutated eggs.



Look at the comparison between the super egg and normal egg, and my FIST!!!

Best part is most of these eggs have 2 yolks, so it's exactly like 2 in 1 egg =D

0 oinkss: