Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If you are a girl.............

Sometimes,
I kinda wish that you're a girl.

Sometimes,
you make me so happy I feel like hugging you.

Sometimes,
you're such a comfort I feel like leaning on your shoulder.

Sometimes,
when I'm so lost and you seem so sure, I feel like holding your hands.

Sometimes,
I'm so comfortable with you that though it seemed wrong, it felt so right.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for walking with me through these few long and hell-ish days.
It meant a lot to me that you cared.

I thank God for the day He made you.
You are a blessing to those around you. =)



These are my existing sweeties..... (minus the 2 guys)


Welcome to the gang!!!
Now we are 'ji mui' ^.^


You're so gonna strangle me when you see this =P


added on 26th Sept, 2009;

I would like to thank you again for the trouble you went through helping me this time around. I dunno how to express it, and I dunno what else to say but thank you =) God bless.... cheers ^.^

3 oinkss:

约定 said...

hoho,havent ask your ji mui come and see this ah?? =P

karen said...

OMG!!!
that is such a BERBULU punya kaki!!! wakaka=P btw, the last pic is not fully the gang. no via, shirlene and fui tze le. they oso important eh. sad for me=( ngek3...><

*Small~Boar* said...

karen;
haha, well... can make my kaki look more feminine lo... bt sad that it's almost the same size.. arghhh....

y sad for u? aiyoh, that's y i put 2 pics lo, to make it almost complete. i just realised abit hard to fine shirlene's pic in one big gang with us. coz she masuk gang after form 5 when it's hard to gather everyone dy.

约定;
haha... maybe he see dy leh, i think will only have 2 response. Either he don't admit it or he strangle me. hoho....