Tuesday, March 25, 2008

23 March, 2008

It was a life changing day.

I went to an evangelistic assembly(at the Tarbenacle of David) with Keat How. It was themed The Might of ressurrection. It was the first time he saw God's Spirit at work, so strongly felt the presence of theh Lord. Everyone in the hall was affected. Lots of unbelievers bow down before the cross that night, to receive Jesus as their Saviour.

At the begining of the sermon, when the pastor asked why do believe that there are germs on our hands when we couldn't see them with our bare eyes, yet most of us refused to believe in Christ just because we've never seen Him with our eyes. A doctor raised his hand and said haughtily that he had seen germs on his hands, with microscope of course. Yet in the end, he came humbly before the Lord and excepted Him. i was touched by his attitude. Like Peter who first denied Jesus, but later did all he could to spread the gospel.

How fortunate we are, who see only after we believe. The pastor urged us not to be Thomas, who only believed not only after he saw, but after he touched the wounds on Jesus's hands. These disbelieving lots will lost countless of blessings. It was kind of the pastor to call for repentance before performing God's miracle, so those who believed and see, did not lose their blessings.

It was a real different experience for me, too. I saw with my own eyes, some petite girls grown taller when the pastors prayed for them. Those with an arm shorter than the other, they were cured on the spot too. Actually, I had never realised that my left arm was a whole inch shorter than my right arm! A pastor prayed for me, I felt a gentle touch on my biceps, and it just grew! It just grew longer! And stopped when it leveled with my right arm. The pastor also prayed for my migrain, and my travel sickness. I did not get dizzy anymore when I came to campus with bus this morning. Praise the Lord! Besides, I also asked for another life changing factor, and it's going to happen over the next six month. Or maybe I should say that it had started, and the transformation will last six months. What is it? not telling. I'm sure you can tell. So watch me =) Praise the Lord, He controls all, and He listens to our prayers.

I am a very blessed girl. I hope to be a blessing to others. God bless you all.

0 oinkss: