Saturday, September 6, 2008





Not in very good mood now as I was abruptly woken up this morning. To those of you who knows how important sleep is to me, and how I react to whomever dare to wake me up in the morning, you do know i'm being merciful not to throw anything within reach at her to shut her up. Especially after I specifically remind her not not wake me up before I was ready to. That is just so, Grrrrr......, since i expected a long beauty sleep. Guess she can't understand simple verbal words. Maybe next time I should write it down and attach it to her notice board. No, that might not be the first thing she sees. Should stick it to her toothpaste. Yes, that's decided.

Just so I don't waste the all of your time reading about me bitching(see how nice I am? =P ), here's some photos I have been meaning to post for the past few months. These are some of my prized possessions.



A farewell gift(considered la) from Jun Yik, before we finish diploma.



The preferred one


Name's Piggagoille! You can call him Pigga =P This is from Keat How.
Name sounds familiar to you? It was given to me after we watched Rattatoille =)


Look how cute he is, stucked at the edge of my bed. Haha
Love that big and round, sad, pleading eyes =)
This is from my ex-roommate. Really a farewell gift =P
She's called mei mei =)


Lovely, isn't she?

This is from my dad. No name. I call her Princess.


My dad got the brown one for Keat How.
Doesn't it look like beauty and the beast to you? =P


Well, my mood is much better now. Hungrrryy!!
Appetite's back. Good mood liao =)

5 oinkss:

Steph said...

cheer up !!! =)))
hope you are settling in well there. how s life?
hugggsssssss

*Small~Boar* said...

hey liaw!! how are you? I'm busy, busy, busy. Make me kinda stress, and the fasting month is not getting along well with me. No food til 5pm, that isn't gonna do since food is my biggest source of anti-depressant. So I'm going to stock up food and snack anough for 2 or 3 weeks when I go KL. Going KL nxt weekend. Act, I've still got things to do nxt weekend, to get ready my speech(I'm emcee-ing the rotaract installation night), but I don't care. Getting out of this place is always more important. =P

I've got 3 tests and one quiz nxt week. Plz pray for me, k?

Hugsss

so what are you doing in Kch? Got most of ur necessities dy? Who will you be leaving with? any of your family members going with you? Going to miss you so so much.
HuGGZZzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Stella~~~

who woke you up on saturday morning?? hope it is not me. coz i remembered i text you that day to ask about the harold and kumar show. i got both movies dy. anticipated to watch it... got 3rd one out lo. emcee huh?? happy working there... i know you having test tomorrow. so wish you all the best and i know you can do it babe!!!=P

you really sounded kinda stress in this post. hope that everything is fine with you oh~~ call me if you want to~~ ey, i feel like going to ipoh during raya week. when will you be back to ipoh after kl?? you coming to kl again?? so adventurous man. my friend suggested to go laundry bar (chill out place) this friday night. hmm... suddenly thought of you.

update me if anything k? will be here anytime... anywhere=)

MISS YOU TONES~~

karen

*Small~Boar* said...

Haiyo, not u la.. did i tell u the day before not to wake me up in the morning ah? i can attach nots on ur toothpaste meh? sot one =P

eee... i oso wan to watch =P haha, yalo, quite stress. 3 tests this week, and one lab quiz, and probably another quiz. die lo. cant wait for this week to be over.

raya my parents coming to kl. so i'll be with tem la. bt i might be going kl few days earlier lo. see how 1st la....

miss u lots too =P HuGGZZzzzzz

*Small~Boar* said...

Ey, btw, y u anonymous ah???