Friday, September 19, 2008

So what do you think weigh more?

A friend got me thinking.

Do you think it's worth getting all you want yet being put in a surrounding that you dislike?

Like being able to go to the university I want, having the scholarship I want, taking the course I want, yet lose all freedom and not being with people I want to be with.

Who can say what weigh more?

I guess only the one who made the decision can really judge. Given another chance, I believe I'll make the same decision. Coming to UTP enable me to take the course I want, the scholarship greatly lift my parent's financial burden and this separation motivates my dearest to strive for the better. So what if I'm a little unhappy compared to before? I guess sometimes, some things are worh the sacrifices. It's just the matter of how you see it. Knowing all these however, does not make me any happier. So what exactly weigh more?

3 oinkss:

Edrea Chua said...

oh dear.. u sound so sad in utp.. hmmm.. i feel so sad also reading ur blog.. and feel so bad i cant be there to cheer u up..
ya its pretty normal not to get 6 or 7 hours of sleep every night.. though i try to and when i do i have really no life besides burying my nose in my books.
i guess if u had to weigh both its probably getting what u want and be really thankful when u get it and continue to be strong with the challenges that comes with it.
be strong ok! will see u in 3 months hehe.. hopefully it'll brighten ur gloomy days a little :D
can't wait!

*Small~Boar* said...

hey.. haha... well, guess i really am pretty down lately... things had not been very good. i fell down the bicycle, coming c=out from the carpark in front of the chancellor hall. had a chunk of my flesh cut out by the rocks. >.< can't wait for raya hols now...

can't wait to c u too =P i'm getting online lesser nowadays, really no time la... blueks... bt i still leave my laptop on, punch punch the keyboard once a while. hehe...

miss u
Hugs.....

~Josey~ said...

there's more to life! whatever happens happens!! just enjoy it..