Saturday, November 15, 2008

True Love

*Actually, I wrote this years ago back in 2004. I came across it again when I read my xanga blog few days ago, and I think it's a good reminder to myself how much the Lord has done for me over the years.


For years I roamed the deserted land

Pondering the reason being forsaken

Now I understand the miracle done

For indeed I am the blessed one


I do not belong to the Earthly world

For of all those numerous girls

I belong to Jesus, my life and soul

Cause he once bought me, his life sold


Never grief the rejection here

Our home is where the angels stay

The time will come when Jesus will say

You're coming home, yes today's the day


So mourn no more over physical misfit

God created us different and unique

Praise the Lord for the love He pours

Which gently opened our locked heart-doors