Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Love-Hate Relationship

How can it be bad when it feels so good?
How can it be wrong when it seems so right?
How can it bring me comfort, yet strings of depression later?

Why do I love you so much, knowing that you'll bring me harm?
It makes me crazy trying to deprive myself off you.................

cheesecake
pasta
muffins
ice-creams
chocolates
siew pao
onii
laksa
kolo mee
kueh chap
pork legs
curry
durians

Even running trough your names makes my tummy long for you >.<

6 oinkss:

lee shing said...

swt!!!! i tot u were talking about guy at first! hahaha.. just eat nia la..then go exercise.. haha! i'm getting fat too coz of cheesy food!

*Small~Boar* said...

haha... yakah?? i have a complicated relationship with food. hehe. haiz.. i have eaten alot dy at home lo..... >.<

lee shing said...

hahaha..me too la.. always look fo food when i'm at home, its like i cannot stand my mouth is empty, must bite something..hahaha

~Josey~ said...

its durian season!!! get fat together.haha

*Small~Boar* said...

Eeeee, Josey I din realize you commented la. hehe.. paiseh... well, my house's durians runtuh when I was at home. abit not according to season, maybe coz want to let me eat =P so I had heapssss and yes, gained weight... ^0^

~Josey~ said...

haha..good, life's bout eating yummy food..hehe..u like pasta? Shing can cook spaghetti for you..yum..muz try..