Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuned out..............

Feeling tuned out
Not in the mood for anything?

I don't dislike the work
Definitely much nicer than studying
I'm doing work I kind of like
So what is that tugging reluctance to come to work?


KH says:

it's the low pay
Well, honestly, if a day's absence will cost me RM100++ then I wouldn't dream of skipping
In fact, earning that amount per day will have me wake up everyday with smiles on my faces

it's because I had too much fun with him during the weekend
Quite true
I came back very late on Sun
Woke up on Mon morning with weird feelings that I shouldn't be working yet


Haih....
Now my aim is to be rich enough to retire at 30
Realistic onot?

4 oinkss:

karen said...

DEFINITELY NOT!!

by that age, i think you gonna regret for giving up your work life. you felt so... EMPTY AND BORED!! ngek3... probably, u like to work at home aka sewing and cooking and baking. if so, i hope i stay somewhere near you... GOT FREE FOOD!!!

btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR GAL.

lee shing said...

hahaha..=.=''' honey..how r u??

*Small~Boar* said...

karen: who say i'll do nothing? i go play golf, play mahjong, do charity, shopping, high tea, bring my expensive dog for a stroll etc =P knitting and baking sure got de, you wanna stay near me then you cant migrate lo. hehe.. happy new year ^.^ got you sth from melaka

honey: i'm stressed!!! haha. ok ok la.. trying to cope with work. how r u? when r u graduating?

lee shing said...

hahha..me too..okok la.. still got 2 years to go! T.T