Monday, January 11, 2010

Thou Shalt Look Presentable, Always....

It was Sunday

I woke up at 10am, but due to the little temptress called 'bed', I got up only at 12pm when my tummy started growling.

Cleaning myself, and with my hair still looking half like a bird's nest, I went downstairs for lunch in my house clothes. (I'm currently staying in a condo, there're restaurants on the 1st few floors)

Why dress up when i'm just walking a few steps out the house?

SO WRONG!!

There, I ordered bitter gourd and chicken cooked with black bean.

Finished my lunch, feeling contented, with flakes of black beans stuck in between my teeth, I walked to the cashier.

I walked past a familiar figure, but couldn't quite put the picture together.

He must have felt the same, for we turned looking at each other at the same time.

OMG!

Someone I haven't seen for years and years, 4 or 5 at least. Last time I saw him he wast probably 16, or 15 - 'dao deng'

He's sooo much better looking now, grinning at me in his best Sunday clothes perhaps.

I felt so 'ah ma' in my oversized T and baggy shorts, ruffled hair and black beans in my teeth. = ='

4 oinkss:

Jim said...

hello ah ma. :P

*Small~Boar* said...

>.< so paiseh

Ning W. : Zoey said...

lol. jim's gf is also very ah-ma-ish. wakaka. XD

*Small~Boar* said...

hahaha... not bad la us, two 'ah ma' still can find boyfriend. Geng leh ^.^