Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Gang.Com

Random things I've come to forget, revived again while browsing through The Gang's blog.

1. Karen and I are sooo bloody 'rou-ma'. *chilly~~*

2. There was this thing called Neopets. Sorta remember I had 2 pets there.

3. Merlvyn was mentioned in 90% of my posts. OMG.

4. My face looked so distorted last time.

5. Fui Tze wrote ONE very interesting entry. haha

6. Karen was the most active blogger. *WOW*

7. Lots of dark secret inside. *Shhhhh*

8. We were so dungu in getting around KL. *sakai-nya*

9. We were such semangat, energetic bunch of people. Now so laid back. *old dy?*

10. We actually planned our meet up in KLCC. Lolss... of all place. =P

11. Karen said: 'If you want to be successful in life, trust me, don't play DoTA' this really tickles me, I dunno why =P

12. I actually pestered Karen for a testimonial on Friendster. =____='

13. I suddenly became much closer to Liaw at one time during diploma, when I needed constant comforting. *why i'm such a baby? 0.o* but then... *thanks, gal. Hugs*

14. Edrea revived the gang's blog during her intern. =)

15. via tried her best to be active(I think), and wrote, erm, 3 entries? *haha XD*


conclusion,
I LOVE you guys. HuGGi3Ssssssss

0 oinkss: