Thursday, May 20, 2010

sleepless nights

For 1 - 2 weeks, I had a good natural sleeping routine alert system. Perhaps due to the increased workload, I started feeling sleepy at 10pm++ and by 11.30pm max, I'll be sleeping soundly through the night. Then I'd wake up the next morning a few minutes before my alarm ring feeling fresh and anew.

This week, perhaps also due to increased hour in front of the lappie, my brain is in such a full swing that it refused to shut down at night. I don't feel sleepy at night when I off my light at 11.40pm++, had hard time going to sleep with so many things going through my mind and when I wake up in the morning, I felt like I hadn't really slept. Tired and sleepy.

However, once I clean up, had breakfast and walk to work, my brain's occupied with countless of things that by the time I reach office, it's already fully activated. Brain's more than ready to work, while my heart's beating wearily. Good or bad? haizzz

4 oinkss:

Anonymous said...

Exercise your spirit,not your soul(mind).

*Small~Boar* said...

But it's not like I purposely exercise my mind. It just get up and going by itself, maybe coz there're too much things going on in there. Activity in full swing even when I rather it shut down and give me some sleep. =(

About exercising my spirit, perhaps I can do more devotional, proper submission to the Lord so that the burden on my brain can lessen. Focus everything on him, for the world is just a passing destination =)

Anonymous said...

Yes. We human r weak in spirit,but strong in our soul because we seldom exercise our spirit. Its hard to control, i understand. Well, dont hv to try hard to control tho. Exercising spirit is not "I do...", but simply let the Lord comes into our spirit. Dont "tey to do more", because the more u wana do, the more u fall into your soul. The easiest way to exercise our spirit is by calling on the name of the Lord, " Oh..Lord jesus!"..the more you call,the more u r brought into the spirit. The more you call, the more u are mingled with the triune God. May our spirit be the strongest part of our tripartite man, then gradually expanding to our soul(transformation) and our body(glorification)! ^^

*Small~Boar* said...

it sounds abit like speaking in tongue. the more I try to understand/try to speak, the more it won't come. was startled when I finally stopped trying to control the tongue and it moved by itself!!!! i still don't understand it, but I guess no one can truly understand God =P

finally had a good sleep last night =) since the 16th.