Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I realise that

I'm captivated mostly by a song's lyrics and not its melody
I remember a song by its lyrics

When I try to recall a song;
give me the opening lyric and 99% i will recall the whole song
give me 1st verse's tune and I'll give you a blank look

Here's one of my all time favorite

Dekat padaMu itu rinduku
Setiap kataku Kau pun menuggu
Tak kusangka, kutemukan Satu kasih yang abadi
Kini kudatang, dan kubawa hidupku

ps. I miss tamborine dancing with Diane

4 oinkss:

Josiah & Renae; said...

what? with her only? what about me? :(((((

okay la even though we danced once only together haha!

*Small~Boar* said...

haha, I have a feeling you don't miss it tho =P

dancing with diane, she can lead ma. ask me to choreograph I still scared leh =P

Josiah & Renae; said...

i do! though i suck at it :((((

*Small~Boar* said...

haha, if you do miss it, there's always 2nd chance =P