Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I love cupcakes

they just make me go
'awwwwhhhhhh'

now can you help but smile back at them?


it felt like those simple satisfaction
and outright happiness of playing
SUPER MARIO


Just like that sweet sweet puppy love,ya know



Now I know life is not a bed of cupcakes

but can you give me just one?
please
pweety pweetty please?

see?
It's just as sweet
It might not have the puppy love effect
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

but kitty love will do just fine =)

2 oinkss:

tree-shades said...

super cute. don't like cupcakes myself (diet, DIE-T)but yes, these are gorgeous! and if you tell me you made them yourself i will..i will...faint.

*Small~Boar* said...

yeah... some of them are too sweet for my liking too, but i just find cupcakes a very sweet and romantic thing to give/receive.

hahaha, no i didn't make these, but maybe, I should start learning eh? =P