Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dreams

Last night, I dreamed of Fu Hai Feng.
Wearing a badminton shirt in that color he's seen with so often.
The gold-yellow/bright yellow
looking so good
striving for every opportunity
to shoot a goal! *sounds wrong now?*

dreamed of him playing basketball
opposing MY team...
and with every goal he shoot
I cheered
~cold looks from my coach~

haizzz... guess dream or real life, I'm still the same ^0^


Cai Yun - Fu Hai Feng
Cai-Fu to the officials
Feng-Yun to the fans
They are so real
Every sweat, every tears
Every laughter, every smile
Every loss, every disappointment
Every victory, every peaks
In face of adversity
Everything is so genuine

Have been a fan since 2005
and will remain to be for many many years =)

God, let my see Cai Yun tonight
don't mind even if it's golf he's playing
Pretty pweety please????
=P

0 oinkss: