Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Things we learn from God's creations

Today, the hydrangea in my house reminded me again why it's my favorite flower. Its color had changed, from last week's blueish-purple to maroon-green.

Hydrandea
a flower which my parents don't think much of
but which i insist of planting

Hydrangea
flower with ability to to change its colors
to suit the pH level of the soil
to live on under circumstances and changes
which would have killed many other flowers

Hydrangea
a name which in language of flower itself
represents 'perseverance'
reminds me of courage to face and accept changes
but most importantly
however it changes itself to suit the outside world
it never loses it's grace and beauty




Since I'm on the topic, second in line on my favorite list would be the plumeria. Used to be my favorite back in high school, before I came to know of hydrangea.


Plumeria
a flower that reminds me of simple beauty
simple joy and pureness




Third would be tulips. Even though I have never actually seen a real tulips before


Tulips
flower with three petals and three sepals
has only one flower per stem
reminds me of triangular relationship
between spouses and God




Next is the ever popular flower, roses. I believe rose is a flower that can never go wrong, in which girl in general will like. May not be on my top three list, but it's likable enough. However, I have always wished that I can see real blue roses someday. Must be quite a sight.


2 oinkss:

Shwu Fei said...

I Like this post ^^

*Small~Boar* said...

Haha.. thanks, gal. Miss you neh >.<