Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rotaract Installation Night

20th September was Rotaract of UTP's 9th Installation Night, held in Ipoh City and Contry Club.


I was emcee!!!
It was great fun. However, it's too bad that I did not have time for photo taking. Too only a few after the whole thing was over. Here's some of the photos.

Wondering what I'm doing tying a scarf on my head? Well, the theme was A Scarf and A Tie Affair, and I didn't know what do with my scarf(hanging it anywhere on my body is just plain weird) so I decided to get creative =P


and I ended up looking like a bride = ="


Richard and I =P


This is the Miss Beauty Pagent, SanDee. It was fun hosting the short beauty pagent. Really 'syiok' to be able to make the beauties do weird and funny things, and make them speechless =D


This is my emcee partner, Deven. We really had a blast that night. the only set back was we didn't get to eat much. And the food was delicious too.


This is my favorite photo =D The girls's Yen Ping, my sheperd from Hope of Ipoh. I like the fact that somehow, we look blissful =P

I will post more photos on the night when I get my hands on them. The guitar performances, the breakdances, the beauty pageant, cat walk, and all other events. So keep anticipating!!! haha

2 oinkss:

lee shing said...

wah....wanna khawin liao lor!!! hahah..

*Small~Boar* said...

Blueks... That was so weird, somemore I was in all white.... but ppl do say i look lovely =D wakakaka