Thursday, July 17, 2008

I hate this orientation!

The only facilitators I like in this orientations are those from the Religious and Moral Department, and a few from the welfare Department. The rest are super snobby, especially those from the Ragging department. Uncivilized, rude, ill-mannered, and pure barbaric. Some of the R&M faceys are really nice though, they helped us a lot when we needed help, advice and transport. I hate most of the M bunch. Brainless.

There was fire drill yesterday, at 4am. Then they splashed water at us with the fire engine's water hose. We brought umbrella with us, but the stupid facilitators don't allow us to use the umbrella and they purposefully sprayed forceful water on us because we had umbrella = =" which results in my roommate having fever as high as 39.1 degree Celsius now.

I somehow sprained my arm, from the shoulder to the tip of my finger. It felt pulled and hurt quite a lot when I place my arm at a certain angle or position. I went to see the doctor as well, and he gave me some vitamin B complex and an oilment to rub on my arm. I like the oilment. It smells like sarsi with mint =P Then the head of R&M brought me and my roommate back to our hostel, telling us to rest and not to join the activities tonight. What a wonderful guy. You can imagine our gratitude =)

This week had been kinda terrible. Still, it won't trample my spirit, will and determination to enjoy and make the most out of my years here in UTP!!!!! =)

0 oinkss: