Friday, October 17, 2008

Life's Important Guests

It had been a long time since I last met a good coach/senior,
I've forgotten how much difference it makes
How good it feels, to have someone to turn to when I'm stuck somewhere, when all practice seems futile

I'm touched, by your sincerity
I'm determined, by your patience
I'm moved, by your gentle pushing
I'm stabled, by your confidence in me

Thank you for awaking the passion I wasn't aware I had for this
I really enjoy it, and a useful destressing tool
I once thought I'm a total musical retard
Thank you for letting me believe that I can(slightly =P)

It's gonna be hard without you next year, to guide me through every notes and tempos
and show me simpler ways of placing my fingers
But I will GAMBATEH!!!!!


*the first the make a difference in my life was Nai Lin
*later in Taekwon-do, Bartho is another who lit a blaze in me

I'll never forget you too...

4 oinkss:

lee shing said...

haha...honey! u kena TAG!! for more info...go visit my blog la!! hiak hiak hiak!

Edrea Chua said...

lols! jia you ar! cant wait to see u on stage! and hopefully if i still am able to sit on stage with u!!! JIAAA YOOOUUU!!!

Anonymous said...

going on stage? simpler ways of placing your fingers? hey, u learning some musical instrument or smth?

*Small~Boar* said...

edrea: yup, yup, yup, i can't wait to play beside you =P at least not that nervous. during my performance that day, my palm was sweating and my fingers kept slipping. hehe

merlvyn: i was going to answer your Qs in the next post, but I couldn't upload any photos. So I'll have to keep you in suspense for the time being. Ho ho