Friday, October 24, 2008

Perfect Lover

Hmmm.... this wasn't what I planned to post this morning, but since the internet is so slow that I couldn't upload any pics, I decided to do this instead >.<

Tagged by Lee Shing, had to blog 8 Points About My Perfect Lover
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there’s no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE. FUN. DOING. IT.

Okie, straight to the point.
*The points are given randomly and not ranked. So the first is not the most important and vice versa. Because I find all these points important!!!

1# He MUST be taller than me. No matter how cute or good looking the guy is, if he's less than 5cm taller than me, he loose all appeal. I must be able to 'look up to him' physically ba.....

2# He must be hug-able, with body built slightly bigger than mine, so he can wrap me in his embrace when I need to lean on him. Skinny guys are a real turn-off.

3# He must be able to make me laugh/smile, especially when I'm stressed. I'm easily pressured when I'm loaded with tons of work, so he must be able to ease my strain.

4# He should seem high and mighty to the world, but must be willing to do stupid and crazy stuff with me, because that's the life I enjoy, to be impulsive, naughty and adventurous. He needs to be mature, but willing to do immature stuff with me. I find that real sweet =)

5# He must be able to connect or mix with my best friends. My gang is very important to me.

6# There are times that I can be really stubborn, naive, ignorant, or just feel like throwing tantrum. He needs to be able to tolerate with that and knows that I still love him. Love me with all your heart and I'll love you more than that.

7# Musical involvement. Actually, this is not a must, but it is a super bonus marks if he can play any musical instrument, preferbly a guitar. There's nothiing like a guy dedicating a song to you on the stage, singing and playing the guitar himself. Or composing a song for me. Will really sweep me off my feet.

8# Must be God-fearing. Naturally, he has to be a Christian. Our relationship must bring both of us closer to God and we must walk on God's path.

Tag-tag-tag..... tag who? *evil grin*
1. Edrea!!!(I've sure you can write a beautiful post on this *.^)
2. Liaw
3. Mei Ling
4. Jess(since you haven't done it after lee shiing's tag, i'll tag you again =P)
5. Joan
6. Merlvyn(only guy in the tag. see how your taste differ from the gals ^.^)
~no more people to tag la.... that's all la...~ hehe

3 oinkss:

karen said...

gmorning dear...

HA HA~~ *sweet*

*Small~Boar* said...

g'afternoon =)

i miss you la.. when can i see you again ah? i have 2 long week of study weeks, bt clash with your finals leh
>.<

Anonymous said...

listed mine down in my blog d