Friday, March 12, 2010

I wanna migrate to Hong Kong =)

Do you know that Hong Kong has declare 2 days of public hols for Christmas?

Well, I just found out. Keat How used to claim that Malaysia probably has the most public hols with all the different races celebration. So one day, it struck my mine to check the international calender and find out other country's public hols.

It's true that most countries only have about 10 public hols a year. Malaysia on the other hand, has 15, including those state-selective public hols like Good Friday, Deepavali etc.

However, Hong Kong has 17!! That's not the best part. Best part is it has 4 days for CNY and 2 days for Christmas. Not even England/Australia/US/Canada has 2 days for Christmas. This is so rock!! hehe....


I've always love Hong Kong, even though I've never set foot there.




Hopefully I will, end of this year. During Christmas!! haha..



Plus Hong Kong has Lam Fung

Lam Fung --> that's a definite bonus.. hahaha

4 oinkss:

ai wei said...

thanks for adding me into the list ^^

i wanna travel to hk too. have never set my foot there. awwww...

btw, love lam fung too :P

*Small~Boar* said...

you're very much welcome. Really enjoy your blog. Gonna try out one of the Korean Restaurant in Gardens you featured this Sunday =P

Yeah, Lam Fung rocks!! ;P

Shwu Fei said...

Really??
@.@

*Small~Boar* said...

haha, forgot the mention in the post, even Good Friday and Easter Monday is public hols. Rockzzz, right? =P