Friday, March 26, 2010

My New Baby =)

Ok, I'm not photography expert, so instead of taking zillions of artistic pictures of it myself from every angle and pose possible, I decided to just download the pictures from google image ;P



The LG Kf300, pink




Ain't it gorgeous?




I actually searched high and low(literally, in 1 building la) for the
purple version of it, but one shop only has red, one only has pink and most
only have black(Booo~~Ringgg)

So pink it is ^o^

I love everything about it, goes really well with the Daisy Duck hp hanger =)
*is that even a reason? 0.o*

The keypad extremely comfy, and it's really user friendly.
Lots of shortcut buttons.

The only ONE and very SERIOUS downside,
the battery don't last very long.
About 3 hours talktime? >.< me ="(">

4 oinkss:

ai wei said...

ohhh, i love pink and this is lovely!!! how muchie u bought this???

*Small~Boar* said...

Haha, I admit that I wasn't too keen to buy this color, but now it totally grows on me.

Bought from Low Yat only RM400 including memory card. Digital Mall was selling at RM500. Since LG won't have AP, so worries buying from Low Yat =P

Shwu Fei said...

Fuyoooo....Congratezzzz....but u r cute..the 1st sentence...haha...=p

*Small~Boar* said...

Lols, finally, right?? But 2 days after baru my sis say 'eh, but I thought of buying iphone in april, and give you this asus' =.=

why can' say 2 days earlier leh? blueks... nvm la, mine look nicer. haha. altho the functions lacks alot compared to her asus >.<