Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bitching..............

Feeling fat lately. I spend about 10secs everyday feeling depressed about how big my belly is now. For that 10secs(usually when I take off my shirt to change into pyjama at night, i just can't help standing straight + look down to see how much of my feet I still can see), I feel like those overweight girls in drama that wallow in self-pity while stuffing handfuls of ships down her throat, well I believe you get the idea.

So yesterday, I decide to go swimming after work. I was damn semangat ok, went to check out the pool right after I reached home. 5 meters from the pool, I saw lots of blacks splashing about. *stop on the spot,turn around, walk back upstairs*

Ok, I have nothing against the black. Honest. At least, they're so much better than the P**@$T$#. But I just don't like being chat up randomly(which the blacks tend to do ALOT), especially by sucky pick up line like 'apa khabar? boleh saya duduk? apa nama kamu?'.

Ok, it's not that sucky, but it irritates me when the internationals try to impress me with their BM. Next time someone say 'apa khabar' to me, I shall say

'Bu hao yi shi, wo zhi hui jiang hua yu!'

I'm so bad~~~~ growing fat syndrome....... ^.^

4 oinkss:

Unknown said...

hehe,dear...how if the black reply you "oh,mei guan xi..hua yu wo ye hui"?? hmm,dun stress too much la...the oat meal sure help you a lot ,jia you lo =)

*Small~Boar* said...

then i will continue mandarin with 'shanghai qiang' hohoho!!! which means i just simple drag the tone la.. haha

bt tummy stil big-big leh >.<

Shwu Fei said...

Me too!!!!vy big!!!!hate it!!

*Small~Boar* said...

=( and although I do eat more, but not that much compared to when I stress about finals. so i think the 'jui gui huo shou' is sit too much in office and move around too little. Butt olso become flatter and bigger ahhhhh T__T