Thursday, January 21, 2010

Me - Si Pencuri Siber ^.^

I can't help but curi this pic from someone else's blog. Hope she don't mind. No, I hope she don't find out. wakakaka. Because this pic seriously reminds me of another pic, how cliche our photo taking skills are, which kinda amuse me. I bet there are hundreds other couple photos like this @.@

Cally & Aaron (my uni-mates)
number of times we exchange words - non. @.@



Below is the pic it reminds me of.

Too bad kh's smiling. *next time take pic, cool abit ma* =P


Or take weird/imaginative pic like this.

~*love*~ this pic

9 oinkss:

Josiah & Renae; said...

omgggg that pic of cally and aaron haha!

*Small~Boar* said...

Haha, hope she don't mind.

Notice that my head's angle and her's is the same?? lols @.@

Shwu Fei said...

finally our topic on tat couple n urs spread out!!!!
lolxxx~~

Unknown said...

omg,y u upload the last pic to ur blog= =

*Small~Boar* said...

Fei:
haha, still not that alike as we always feel, coz kh smiling in that photo leh... but i'm sure, somewhere, i can find a better 'face analysis' photo of them. hahaha but aaron's eyes much bigger... huhu

dear:
wakakakaka.... why not? that's my most fav pic eh. very ori, very candid, like from famous photographer lidat... ^.^

~CaLLy~ said...

hi stella!

nope..i dun mind..its ur blog..LOLX...
anyway...wat does shwu fei meant by 'finally our topic on tat couple n urs spread out!' ? eik..i din know....me + aaron and u and ur bf will become a topic..roflmao!

*Small~Boar* said...

cally:
haha, well, by 'our topic' she only meant talks between 4 of us la. Coz when we first came from utm, the 1st time we see aaron, we kept staring coz he looked so much like my bf. but after some time, act not that similar la, just the hairstyle and the way they dress and the face shape. that sounds alot dy.... haha. but my bf fatter ^.^ huhu

Reanaclaire said...

hey, wish i could go JB too.. u also crazy about badminton??

*Small~Boar* said...

wow, so surprised to see you here =) yea, i used to play everyday, and really follow the news. But have kinda lost track of the new talents ever since i masuk utp.

it was fu hai feng/cai yun that 1st got me hooked, so can't help supporting them along with m'sia players. a dillema sumtimes..... @.@